Friday, August 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Nanny!!




Hi Nanny!  Happy 75th!!  I wish we could be there to celebrate with you and the family, but we are there in spirit!:)  Just wanted to let you know how much we LOVE you and how much we appreciate all that you do in order to bring us all together!  I put this picture of our girls lunch at your house up because it's just one of the many examples of the love and service you share with us to support our family!  Every chance we have to share with family these days is pretty special!  So you can imagine just how much we are looking forward to Mexico all together!!  I have been counting down since you announced the trip last December!  Well, have a fun day and let everyone else do the work for one day:)  Love you!
- Amy and Kyle

No comments: